Thursday, August 6, 2015

Life Is Wonderful

                     

You have to write this down when you feel it.  Because so many times,  more often than not,  life is a struggle.  The question "Why?" is always most prominent. So,  when I wake up in the morning,  hear an owl in the woods, birds chirping,  see the sun just starting to peek over the trees in the pale grey morning sky, I have to write,  life is wonderful.

I've been trying to be more active this week by walking at our nearby park, Millenium. It's a work in progress, both the walking and the park. The best I can describe it would be a future Central Park, as in NYC. Beautiful trails, quaint beach, kayak rentals, playground, and now they're building a music venue.  Very exciting! And is all within walking distance from my house! I really love where I love.

I don't have any videos to post today.  But here are some pictures from my walks. Hopefully they will inspire you to get out and explore your area.  Sometimes just looking through the eye of the camera can take you to other places!







No comments:

Post a Comment