Friday, July 17, 2015

Beautiful Afternoon For Free Art Friday

Beautiful Afternoon For Free Art Friday

Check out the new video! Spreading love and joy can be done in the simplest fashion. Random acts of kindness can occur everyday,  holding doors open for people, picking up a tab, even a simple smile.

Free Art Friday is a random act of kindness done by artists.... or just creative people, like me!

A gentleman in England coined the phrase and it has gone global.  This wonderful man is a street artist (former elementary school teacher), who gives his art away for free. He has inspired people all around the world to participate. I have met artists in Australia and all over the states just by getting involved with FAF.

He maintains his privacy by simply going by his artist street name... My Dog Sighs


We had the pleasure of meeting him at a gallery in Chicago.


I started our own chapter in Grand Rapids. I call it Free Art Friday Grand Rapids Style.

I hope this inspires you to "drop" art in your community to make someone smile and to just spread the love.

Happy Free Art Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment