Sunday, July 26, 2015

Love, love, love reusing stuff

As you might have guessed,  I love using things that I find, to make new things. Upcycling, recycling, just taking junk and making it fun and pretty.

You can pretty much turn anything you find into something new.  Sometimes I find something really cool and I have no idea what I'm going to use it for.  But,  eventually there comes an idea!  Sometimes it's as simple as inspiration,  other times it's a full out project!

The world has so much to offer.  Everything can have a second use. It just takes imagination and creativity!

Here are a couple of videos showing you how I've taken some things that a person wouldn't think twice of discarding and making something fun. It's always great to create!

                           Box in a Box





No comments:

Post a Comment